Are you looking to get the most out of your mobile technology? Heartland AlwaysOn is a comprehensive suite of managed service solutions designed to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs. With AlwaysOn, Heartland is your one point of contact to manage every aspect of your mobile technology in a single, integrated program.
Mobile technology is complex and constantly evolving. From helpdesk troubleshooting to break-fix repairs, configurations to software updates, spares pool, and decades of Mobile Device Management (MDM) expertise, managing mobile technology requires time and know-how. Your business invests significant resources in mobile operations. Don’t you want a partner who can help you get the most out of your mobile technology?
Minutes wasted on the warehouse floor lead to lost opportunities and inefficiencies. Malfunctioning devices mean deadlines are missed, and managing mobile technology takes precious time away from managing your business. Having an expert by your side is key to making sure you get the job done efficiently the first time, every time.
AlwaysOn solutions are made up of five key components that can be purchased as a bundle or a-la-carte based on your business needs and workflows.
1) Repair Management
– Heartland takes away the administrative burden of device repair. We can reduce your administrative duties and tasks by over 50% by acting as your single point of contact for all your mobile device repairs, regardless of manufacturer, regardless if you purchased your devices from Heartland. We make sure your manufacturer repairs are done right and done on time. Just log into our portal or call our support line to submit a request and we will manage the repair process from beginning to end.
2) Configuration Services
– We use the latest in Mobile Device Management to ensure that devices are configured to purpose right out of the box, ready to use. Configuration services can reduce asset configuration duties by 30-60 minutes per device per repair. We not only offer configuration service on newly purchased hardware, but Heartland will also configure every device that goes through a repair process with the manufacturer, we work with the manufactures to have repaired devices sent back to Heartland where all devices are quality checked and reconfigured to purpose so that you receive devices back from repair process ready to use.
3) Spare Pool Management
– We manage your pool of spare devices, reducing the total number of spares and making sure you have a device available when you need it, where you need it. Spare Pool management can typically save 5-10% on capital investment by reducing the number of initial devices that need to be purchased.
4) Mobile Device Management (MDM) Support
– We offer remote management of your mobile devices, making sure your manufacturer repairs are done right and on time. Heartland can relieve 100% of the administrative burden of Mobile Device Management. We have decades of MDM expertise and offer webinars on how we can help make your business more efficient.
5) Integrated Helpdesk
– Customer device problems are triaged by our Certified Repair Engineers, reducing the number of repair incidents by up to 25% or more. The Heartland Integrated Helpdesk Team will work with the end user to triage and resolve device issues, partnering with manufacturer engineers and working diligently to get your devices operating as soon as possible.
Heartland AlwaysOn creates more value with fewer headaches
AlwaysOn is a comprehensive suite of solutions designed to improve operations and cut expenses by reducing the administrative, technical and logistical challenges faced by businesses using mobile technology. With AlwaysOn, Heartland is your single point of contact to manage every aspect of your mobile technology in a single, integrated program. When Heartland manages your mobile technology, you can focus on what you do best!
20 MINUTES CAN CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS
Talk to a Heartland expert about your business needs or contact me directly to schedule a 20 minute evaluation of challenges, goals and gaps in your mobile technology deployment.
You can also visit us HERE to learn more!
Director of Service Excellence