Sales Operation Administrator
Heartland is looking for a Sales Operations Administrator to join our team. As an important member of the sales support team, you’ll work closely with the field account executives and coordinate the efforts of the various team members, ensuring our clients continually receive the highest quality support. This individual will be guided under the wing of our seasoned and dedicated sales leader, learning the business from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
- Primary individual responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and support of our clients.
- Assist with order status, shipping, billing and product inquiries.
- Receive and process quotes, sales orders, and demo requests for our sales team.
- Keep records of client interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints. Acknowledge and resolve client complaints.
- Answer inquiries regarding returns, claims, and ensure follow up.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the client service process.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward coworkers, vendors, and clients.
- Responding promptly to sales, vendor, and client inquiries.
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide professional client support.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Manage the communication between employees, warehouse and clients.
- Provide other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills You’ll Need To Succeed
- 2-4 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards
- MS Office with advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, high attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to deliver improving results in team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, enthusiastic and highly motivated
Who We Are
Heartland is an industry-leading mobile device management solutions integrator, providing our clients with a portfolio of award-winning products and services, and decades of experience simplifying and optimizing mobile workforces.
As an employer, Heartland applies a policy of equal opportunities. We build our teams based on the assessment of candidates’ competences and their professional achievements.