As an integral part of Heartland’s commitment to people, Mark Schasre has spent the last few decades building a comfortable and nurturing environment for our teams to thrive. By valuing every individual’s input, Mark has improved several departments from finance, to product support, to sales order management. Today, he continues to cultivate relationships at Heartland to facilitate strategic growth.
As Heartland’s Director of Systems, Mark keeps strengthening teams as he…
- Leverages past experiences to improve team performance
- Partners with several departments to simplify solution design and enhance the customer experience
- Understood the differences between quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Explored the values and consequences of decision-making within group settings
- Listened and minimized stress during customers’ varying hardships
- Assisted customers in developing prioritized plans to alleviate financial stress
- Investigated underlying dangers to preserve business continuity
- Collaborated with teams to create risk management plans that benefited multiple departments
Rest assured your teams are supported by someone who’s…
DID YOU KNOW?
Mark worked as a mascot, sometimes in 95°F weather.