Bringing over 25 years of creative expertise to the table, Heartland’s Michael Grudecki always shares a new perspective to every challenge. Passionate about people and practicality, he works alongside every department to emphasize Heartland’s commitment to scalable and innovative solutions – uniquely made for every individual client.
Why Heartland? As a growing business, Heartland takes time to design solutions that empower people. Technology, systems, and devices are all resources to help customers surpass their goals, and Heartland is consistently working with the dedicated experts in every department to make sure clients have access to technologies fit for enterprise.
Equipped with a creative mind, Michael capture’s Heartland’s identity with…
- An attention-to-detail in showcasing Heartland’s best benefits to the customer.
- Curiosity that drives learning and simplifies complex solutions in tangible ways that customers can understand without feeling overwhelmed.
- A go-getting attitude to search and nurture relationships with our partners, so teams can get quick access to the latest technologies and solutions available.
- Turned printing and technology limitations into creative marketing opportunities
- Incorporated viewpoints into clear and scalable solutions that benefited teams
- Balanced professional and personal tones to highlight brand values
- Overcame the challenges of navigating SMB operations
- Emphasized individuality in every customer experience for continual loyalty
- Adapted business plans based on challenges and client preferences
- Collaborated with teams to launch new hardware for specific industries
- Met with industry leaders to understand and resolve pain points
- Developed strategies to help clients overcome several industry challenges
Try a new approach with someone who values…
DID YOU KNOW?
Michael owns 37 pairs of prescription glasses. Why?
To put the “vision” in visionary.. 😎