Drawing from a long history of committed service and resourceful knowledge, Rich Johns understands the importance of agile adaptability when it comes to raising the standards in efficient innovation. That’s why he’s always been eager to gather and analyze solution options, challenges, and results alongside our team for sustainable growth.
Why Heartland? From technicians to administrators, Heartland loves solving issues creatively. As a result, our teams view challenging constraints as opportunities to work within your means while leveraging repair and support services to provide customers value and ease-of-use in every solution.
As Heartland’s Director of Service Delivery, Rich supports our teams by…
- Opening conversations with customers to explore optimization opportunities
- Expanding our Technical Support team to provide faster and more thorough customer support
- Orchestrates solution plans to maximize the value of Heartland’s key services
- Outlined procedures to remove risks and improve device performance
- Simplified solution deployment to accelerate return of investment for clients
- Managed groups to integrate several viewpoints for solution adaptability
- Fostered team relationships to facilitate idea creation
DID YOU KNOW?
Rich has coached his sons in both baseball and football for over 15 years.